FOS Standesk is a beautifully designed and engineered electric height adjustable sit-stand workstation with a separate keyboard that sits at your existing work height.
FOS Standesk converts your existing desktop into a sit-stand workstation and gives you the ergonomic benefits of sitting and standing at your existing desk without the expense and inconvenience of purchasing a new desk.
FOS Standesk has 2 work surfaces, one for the keyboard and mouse and the other a large and generous desk area to accommodate your monitor, or your laptop. FOS Standesk has infinite height settings for any height you may desire and is adjustable in seconds!!
FOS Standesk operates using an electric motor to adjust the telescopic adjustment inside the leg that allow for smooth movement of the desk surface. Sensor touch buttons conveniently positioned in front of the user, make the lifting process effortless to adjust, even fully loaded.
- Simple, quick and easy height adjustment - just by touching a button
- Sits on top of an existing desk, no need to add additional expense buying another desk
- When used it will help reduce cardiovascular disease and reduced incidents of neck and back pain
- FOS Standesk Electric Sit-Stand workstation will give you increased productivity, energy levels and overall mental and physical fitness, all within an affordable budget.
- No pinch points for personal safety, and eliminates the possibility of power cords being cut creating an electrical hazard and electric shock.
- Ease of operation with Sensor touch activating buttons - just touch the button to activate. They are conveniently located in the centre of the outrigger
- Go anywhere, transportable and compact especially if you change work area or re-location
- Affordable, cheaper than buying another complete desk and most other sit-stand systems
- For the best experience, it’s best to use a wireless keyboard & mouse
- Single monitor fixing assembly included
- Small footprint - raises and lowers in a vertical plane
- Colours available in White and Black
- Infinite incremental height adjustment possible
- Sturdy and stable even when fully extended
- Conforms to AS/NZS60335.1 Electrical Standards